just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chevron, Dots and Sketch – Oh MY!

Yesterday, I announced I would take a look at the sketch my club members had to use this month. And of course I just now remembered that *hehehe* So I thought I’d better make it really quick and use only what I had on my desk! I had some left over pieces from this month’s make and take and used those.  See:

20140318_211010

I actually like this card a lot! And the layout was not hard for me… I just challenged my downline girls to follow this layout as well. So we shall see Winking smile

Supplies used:

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

image

image

Colors used:
Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Black Stazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!