just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 17, 2014

March Swap Layout was to difficult

clip_image001

… or everyone was way to busy. Either way, we only had TWO participants this month! Because of that, we are not going to vote for a winner. . . the way I look at it, BOTH are winners in my eyes. And I know you all will agree when you see the beautiful cards!

This card was created by Nance’:

nance

 

And this card was created by Cathy:

cathy

The funny thing – both cards are VERY different, but both ladies are in the same stamp club group Winking smile This month, the Tuesday ladies totally rocked the swap… and both got a little thank you gift from me for their participation.

I will sit down and make a card myself following this sketch to see if it really was this difficult… and will post it tomorrow. So please come back to see my take on it.

If you would like to show your support, please feel free to leave a comment for the ladies here on the blog. If you do this as a visitor, please at least sign your name in the comment section. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!