just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, September 15, 2016

White Perfect Accents at the Spa

No I did not take my White Perfect Accents to the spa... One just got a little manicure the other day!



It was all done "in house"! I simply let it chill on the clear sheet and gave it 2 coats of ....





Yes, I had to get some nail polish since I didn't have any at home... Jamberry is to blame for that LOL. But luckily the Dollar Store has some pretty bright colors.  You might have some nail polishes at home, so why not give it a try... Share your sample when you do!

Supplies used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!