just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Cheers to the Year

Over the next few days I am going to share the Make-and-Take projects with you that I got to make on the incentive trip in Thailand. I waited until now because the Holiday catalog goes live tomorrow. Which brings to a point... If you have not gotten your copy from me yet, please let me know so I can get it to you. If you are a club member, you either got one in your last order bag or via mail if you are out of town. If you didn't get it by mail, please let me know ASAP so I can contact Stampin' Up!

But back to crafty things... The first project I am sharing is this BEAUTY:


The embellishments and Specialty Designer Series Paper are so gorgeous, it's UNREAL!

Here is a closer look:



It's a VERY easy card to make but oh SO stunning!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!