just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A little Paper Pumpkin Fun

Today I wanted to share a really quick project and pulled out my Paper Pumpkin box from September, which has this awesome fall theme.... sat down and made the little card from the kit simply the way it was pictured...



It's a little 3 by 3 card packed with pretty die-cuts from the kit. Even the card front was already textured. I think it's very impressive!

But then I thought I wanted to use some of the stamps from the kit and combine with what I already had.. and came up with this card


The background was created by inking up the embossing folder in Crushed Curry ink and simply "stamping" onto Very Vanilla CS with it. No BigShot usage for it!

The Big Leaf was stamped in Cajun Craze ink and then.... wait for it.... yep... colored in with Stampin' Blends LOL.

Then I die-cut another leaf from white CS and sponged it heavily in Cajun Craze and layered underneath to make the other one stand out a bit more.

I hope this shows you how much fun you can have when you get the Paper Pumpkin surprise each month and let it play with your old and faithful supplies


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!