just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

First Alaska Achievers Blog Hop




Welcome to the Alaska Achievers Blog Hop for October 2017. This month is the first month of the  blog hop and our theme this month is "do what you like". This gives us total freedom in creating and I am sure we will have tons of fantastic projects!

If you are reading my blog in an email, please be sure to click over to my blog to see all of the samples and the hop list underneath...

I decided to show off our cute mini pizza boxes!




They are so easy to work with! They come flat and you just have to fold on the list and tuck taps into little spots for them and ta dah... done  Of course I would recommend that you'd stamp or texture like I did before you assemble.

I used the new and awesome large snowflake ("Winter Wonder") embossing folder to texture the lid of the box and then sponged ink over it




And also the sides of the box...






And then created some darling little 3 by 3 cards to fit inside






You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Claudia Perry or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Claudia Perry. 




Blog Hop List:













Product List
Stamp : Merry Patterns Photopolymer Stamp Set [144973] $0.00

Ink : Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad [126962] $6.50 , Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad [141394] $6.50

Card Stock : Marina Mist 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [119682] $8.00 , Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock [140272] $7.00 , Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [100730] $9.00 , Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper [135315] $5.00

Tools & Adhesive : Stamping Sponges [141337] $3.50 , Stampin' Dimensionals [104430] $4.00

Accessory : Mini Pizza Boxes [144645] $6.00 , Whisper White 3" X 3" (7.6 X 7.6 Cm) Envelopes [145829] $9.00

Big Shot : Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies [144674] $30.00 , Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder [144686] $7.50 , Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder [139672] $8.50











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me we can emboss the mini pizza boxes. I think I'll go try it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!