just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Spooky Cat in non traditional Halloween Colors

Today I am sharing a Halloween Treat Holder with you that I made and used non traditional Halloween colors (orange with purple and green...lol). The reason behind this choice is the treat itself. I used some "Nerds" that are pink.... so I used this combo and really like it







The treat tube sits in a holder that is very easy to make! 
The cardstock is 2 by 11 and then scored at 1, 2 4 1/2 and 5 1/2 
And the end that does not have a score line, was punched with the scalloped tag topper punch
The segment between the 1 and 2 inch score line was punched with the 3/4 circle punch
And the first segment was adhered to wall of holder

Since it could fall over, I added a faux easel... just a piece of CS 2 by 2 1/2 with some adhesive on the top edge... bottom lined up with the bottom of the holder (no score line, so weight  would not push out the easel)





Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!