just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, October 13, 2017

Witches Brew

When I was shopping for Halloween Candy, I came across some packets of GREEN HOT CHOCOLATE (Walgreen's) and instantly knew I wanted to use the Merry Café set with it.  The colors came together easy as I just used the same as on the packet     



Here is a side view for you ...



I cheated a little bit and also used a mini glue dot on each side to keep the folded up part closed better. And the ribbon is secured with dimensionals from the witches cup. I know I used a ton of black rhinestones, I got carried away, but really like how it looks. I may not add that many on the ones I am making for the vendor event...


The cardstock is 3 3/4 by 11 and is scored at 6 5/8 and 7 1/8. Easy Peasy!


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!