just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, November 3, 2017

From Trading Card to Greeting Card

Today I am here to show you that sometimes you don't have to think "big". I am hosting a "trading card swap" with some of my customers this month and wanted to show what you can do with the little cards, which are 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 works of art...




In the past we simply collected them for ideas. But now, I think we should put them to use and make full-sized greeting cards out of them once we need some...

See:





Product List


Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!