just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, November 6, 2017

Vanilla Stocking?

Today you might wonder where on earth did I use Very Vanilla cardstock... WELLLLL, you see the stocking was die-cut from vanilla cardstock during Stamp-a-Stack... but then I got a blue thumb-print on it and I didn't want to just throw it out... so I put it aside for another project

And I used it today. I used my Stampin' Blends in Night of Navy and made a two-toned knit stocking. It's not something I want to do in mass-production, but this one was fun!




The background was textured and then splattered in Night of Navy ink with the Aqua Painter and the snowflake was watercolor washed in Night of Navy as well.

I didn't put a greeting on the front of the card because I didn't want to take away from the pretty stocking



Product List

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!