just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, January 29, 2018

Brusho "By-Product"

While I was demonstrating Brusho backgrounds during stamp club at the beginning of the month, I used a piece of paper towel to dry off one of the backgrounds. And the piece of paper towel looked so pretty that I knew I had to use it on a card.  And today I did that!





Here is a close up so you can see the whole beauty of the background....





I love when things work out like that... I created another wonderful background without even trying LOL

Product List

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!