just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Seaside Shore Brusho Fun

Oh boy... yes -  played with my Brusho's yet again.... I will never get tired of creating awesome backgrounds with little to no effort. I had no theme in mind, just sprinkled away and spritzed water, sprinkled some more and spritzed a lot more...then I leaned it up so more of the water could run down... then I used my heat tool to get it dry...

And here is my fun card:


and a closer look so you can see the Wink of Stella splattering too...



And of course I loved coloring in the little fishies with my Blends ;-)


Product List

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!