just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Brusho Happiness

I am so happy with how this card turned out. I had played with the Brusho Crystal Colors a couple of days ago and today I pulled a piece and only stamped the fern over the colorful background. I had already textured it with our new Petal Pair embossing folder... the rest just fell into place...



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the different elements you used to make this card. In what order did you do things? Wet paper first, then sprinkle Brusho? Then stamp and dry emboss? I’m going to give this a try today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry your question was buried in spam comments. Yes, spritz water lightly onto cardstock, sprinkle Brushos, spritz more more water (lightly on this card to get the speckled look - I use more water when I want the colors to run and blend), then heat set or let air dry, then stamp and dry emboss! Have fun stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!