just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, January 5, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

It's Sale-a-Bration time and you all know what that means. We all can earn free stuff! The Heartfelt Blooms is one of the Sale-a-Bration items and it makes stunning cards in no time!

This set is designed with a new, patent-pending technique to create amazing depth on stamped images. This Distinktive design lays ink at different opacities to create a photographic finish. It’s absolutely amazing! 

Here is my quick card:


I cased Brian King's card but used different colors and I stamped the image on glossy white CS. And how my it is gorgeous in person...

If you have not gotten a new Occasions Catalog or Sale-a-Brations catty from me yet, please contact me so I can hook you up ;-)




Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! What is drying time or stamping tip with the glossy paper?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!