just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Fruit Basket

When I went to OnStage in November, one of the make-and-takes were these cute tags made with the bundle called Fruit Basket. Well the one the right should have only had the pear, but since the strawberry stamp and punch was also on the table, I simply couldn't resist and added it...



I do want tot point out that the tags started out with just a rectangular piece of Designer Series Paper and we clipped off the corners and made the hole using the "lemon/lime/watermelon punch". How nifty is that!?

But then I decided that I really have "no use" for just little tags and made them both into cards!









I love how those cards turned out and think the Fruit Basket bundle is just so stinkin' adorable that I will use it lots!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!