just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Card Holder

I had designed a special thank you project for the "Painted with Love" DSP card class attendees... And thought you might want to see it as well....because you can use any kind of DSP or cardstock to make this handy little card holder. I only used half of an acetate box for this project! (Simply cut one in half at 4 inches!). Then the DSP of choice was cut to 4 by 12 inches and scored at 5 5/8 and 6 3/8. It was simply tucked into the acetate box after I had added the cards into it. BTW,  the Doily was adhered to front upper half only so the DSP sleeve is removable without ruining the delicate doily 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!