just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 8, 2018

Varied Vases

This week my upline held our monthly online meeting and she showed us how to make this darling card:


You may not be able to see the background really well, but it IS textured with the "Simple Stripes" embossing folder.  The card and top layer of cardstock is in the new Soft Sea Foam, which is really subtle and makes it a little hard to photograph...

Dena sent us all the supplies to make the card at home after her demo and since it is after 10PM our time when she holds the meeting, I guess my brain was half asleep already and I didn't remember that the red layer she sent was actually "Poppy Parade"... well I stamped my flower in... "Lovely Lipstick" and when I reached for the cardstock ... it just didn't look right LOL. So I simply cut a new piece in "Lovely Lipstick" and all was well again ;-)


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!