just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, August 10, 2018

Coffee Cafe

Today I bring to you a little gift card holder for you coffee lovers...



The front of the card is held shut with the coffee beans that were popped up with a mini dinensional. I did add some liquid glue to one small spot on the back of the coffee cup and let it dry to make it repositionable. This way the card for sure would not pop open...

Ih if you wonder where the printed vellum from the wrapper came from... it's left-over piece from a paper pumpkin kit...


The strip on the indide acts as a pocket and holds the gift card in place. I used mini glue dots on the sides and tape and tear on the bottom to have enough room for the gift card.

Product List


Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!