just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Rooted in Nature, with texture!

Tuesday night I watched my upline demo her pretty card with the Rooted in Nature Bundle. And today I made the card with the supplies she sent us... Here is the card:



The coloring on the tree and the textured leafs in the background make for a striking card!

Tip: When I textured the 2nd leaf, I made sure I only rolled the sandwich into the BigShot as far as I needed to get over the framelit and reversed it. This way I didn't risk flattening the first embossed one...

Oh another tip: We had applied inks to the tree stamp with markers, then thumped a 2nd green over the first green... After that we spritzed water over the stamp. You do want to do this very lightly... or once you stamp it will run a little, which it did on my card. I let it dry first to see  if I'd like it...Well I wanted it a bit crisper and since I've used the stamparatus to stamp, I just inked my stamp up in Mossy Meadow  and stamped right over it. Boy that really made it look crisp and detailed. Love the outcome!



Product List

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!