just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 1, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Layout

Hi everyone - it's Friday and that means You are waiting for me to post my Blogger's Challenge item, right ?!   ;-)

This week we were supposed to create something using the layout of the card on the front of the Sale-a-Bration Mini Catalog. Don't forget to check out that catalog so you can decide which item you want for FREE!

So I pulled out my Mini Catalog and set it in front of me, see this is the card layout:

sab_challenge

Then I started to play around with the main image that I had stamped and colored in with crayons and the Aqua Painter - and some cardstock for layering. And then it all fell into place - it this is what I came up with:

spring solitute_layout_challenge 

And of course you can tell, that I still love the "bling". PLUS I have one more new addition to my sparkly stash... it's the "half pebble" in the center of my large pink flower. These are the clear decorative "glass" pebbles you can find with floral things and by the candle isle at Micheal's. I've seen them in pink, blue and the clear... They ARE fun to use! By the way the ribbon used is the vanilla one and I've dyed it with the Eggplant inkpad (it's NOT black!)

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Love your bling on the flowers...fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love those colors! Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the addition of the pebble bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered that set, now I know what to do with it ; )
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a WONDERFUL card Claudia! This set is PERFECT for this layout! LOVE IT! Thanks for the tip on where to find those pebbles too! I've been looking for them with no luck! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Beautiful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty and bling too! wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the challenge. I almost used the polka dot background for my card but opted for designer paper instead. Love the flowers and the bling centers. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really starting to love this set too. You guys are killing me. I adore the colors you chose and of course the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Everyone needs to bling a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Claudia. I just got this set and can't wait to use it now! Thanks for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!