just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, July 21, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #27

OK it's after Midnight so this qualifies for a Monday post :-)  I thought I'd better do this NOW so I won't forget on Monday when it gets hectic after the retiring accessories list comes out..

So here it goes - this weeks Layout was a pretty neat one:

sketch 27

And I am so very happy with what I came up with. Not only did I make this card for this challenge, but also for my Technique Class that was Sunday afternoon... I am always thrilled when things work out like that.

Here is my card:

lovely as a tree_tech 

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Not quite Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Not quite Navy, Wasabi and Not quite Nave ink refills
Accessories: Ribbon, Jumbo Brads,
Dimensionals, Coffee Filter for Background to use with ink refills
Tools: Crop-a-dile


Be sure to go to MaryJo's Blog a little after Noon and see who else is playing along this week!

And of course stay tuned to my blog to see the retiring Accessories list posted just as soon as I have it!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Great job! That is a perfect fit for this challenge. I love the background too. All around beautiful. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That technique looks amazing! Love the simplicity of your image too....makes it all fit together so nicely! And those new colors look good together! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I LOVE IT!!! What technique is it? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the coffee filter background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used together. I love blues and greens together...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh.....aaahhh! so pretty! beautiful backround. huh. I NEVER NEVER NEVER even think about using NQN....but it looks so pretty here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors you chose harmonize nicely. Masculine cards can be a challenge and this one takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is B E A U TIFUL!!!! Wowza Claudia!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!