just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, October 25, 2008

October Stamp-a-Stack

Thursday evening and Friday morning I had my monthly Stamp-a-Stack sessions...

This month I designed the cards with Christmas in mind, but they could also be used just as "Winter" greeting cards... with different sentiments on them of course.

I had a real good turn out and everyone seemed to enjoy making them...

So here is Card #1:

snowflake die_sas

Supplies
Stamps: Bold Snowflake Jumbo Wheel, Scandinavian Season, Best Yet
Paper: Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink:
Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Sponge,
Dimensionals

Tools: Big Shot + Snowflake #2 Die, Circle Punches, 1/16 Punch

 

And this is Card #2:

season of friendship_winter sas

Supplies
Stamps:
Season of Friendship, Punches Three
Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink:
Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White CRAFT.
Accessories: Brads, Glitter
Tools: Scallop Square Punch, Mat Pack + Paper Piercing Tool


Enjoy your weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!