just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I wanted to take a moment and say "Happy Easter" to all of my readers!

And what better way than with a card?

I've seen this cute idea somewhere online thought it would make a cute card. So I made several to send out.

Here is the little cutie:

easter chick

Supplies used:
Barely Banana + Only Orange CS, Whisper White + Basic Black CS, Summer Sun + Cameo Coral Ink, Black Marker, White Gel Pen, Orange Ribbon, Sponge Daubers. Punches: 1/2" circle, 3/4" circle, 3/4" square, 5-Petal Flower. Dies: Scallop Circle and Pennant.

The Barely Banana CS was folded into half and placed onto the scallop circle die so that only about 3 scallops were visible above the fold line.  This way you don't have to tie 2 pieces together to make a card...

Have a great Easter Weekend!

 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cuteness! My stuff is in the mail..sorry it is late..crazy week this week..hope you guys had fun!!! Deidre

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so CUTE! Love him (or her). :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!