just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, May 11, 2009

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #69

O.K. I just don't know how these things always happen - I've skipped 2 weeks again with my favorite sketch challenge group...

But the good news is .... I am NOT late :-) and totally on time - YAY!

The layout is a very nice one again this week, and I hope lots of you will actually give it a try:

TSSC69

So if you know me a little, you know that I am not really crazy for stars. Don't know why, just don't seem to have a use for them in my work... Because of that, I've decided to treat the star in this layout as a "place holder" for an embellishment only *grin*.

And this is what I came up with:

great friend_rssc69

I still had my "Great Friend" Stamp Set and Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP on my desk from working on the class project for this month... So I didn't go much further and only added some Pacific Point CS, Kraft CS, Shimmery White CS, ribbon and those darn cute corduroy buttons. See how I've stacked 2 different colors on top of one another? I love them and hope we'll get more new colors again once the buttons in the "In Colors" retire...

Make sure to check out MaryJo's Blog (after lunch) to see what the other participants came up with...

I better get going and walk my dogs before it gets too late...

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the layered buttons and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and beautiful. I truly love it. So relaxing feeling with the colors and the butterfly. Great job, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnificient card!! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!