just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Stamp-a-Stack

… was lots of fun!

I am a little late in posting, but I had lots to deal with (one of which was expensive car trouble in Atlanta… but I am not going to bore you with all the details) and I am trying to do my best in catching up. So I am just going to get right to the samples! I had planned to make the SAS samples Christmas but also have another Stamp Set available so people could make a regular greeting card if they already had enough cards made for Christmas… It’s all about pleasing my friends :-)

Here are the group shots:

sas1

sas2

And then the individual views:


snow buddies_sas

circle circus_sas rose red

tree trimmings_sas

medallion_sas

The cards very pretty easy but fun for the first set and elegant for the 2nd set.

If you need to know any of the supplies, please e-mail me or leave a comment and I will get it to you… I am getting busy for Stamp Club next week and just wanted to make sure I’d close out November before I move on into the next month.

Enjoy your Sunday…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!