just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 12, 2010

Blogger’s Challenge – Birthday Theme

Well I skipped last week’s challenge… I just got too busy… But I finished all of last years book keeping, so we can file our taxes AND I am up-to-date. Yay! Let’s hope I can keep up the good work LOL

Anyway, today’s theme for the Blogger’s Challenge was “Birthday”. That’s an easy one that I can’t pass up!

The card I’ve created, is also a sneak peek of a stamp set that will be in the new catalog in July… I am going to post more details about that in the next post, so come back if you want to know how you can get it early and even FREE.

Here is my card:

Awash with Flowers

This also another example on how to convert the little trading card style thank you cards (that I give out to my customers with each order)… and make into “real” cards…

Shimmer Spray (Rubbing Alcohol with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint) was applied over trading card layer before adding it to the card. It’s nice and shimmery in real!

Enjoy your weekend guys!

17 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty! Love the dark/light contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love the colors you used here. Such a PRETTY! card, Claudia! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakin' out the new stuff to taunt us?? LOVE it ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Claudia...LOVE the color combo! See you tonight...{SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty- love the colors you used- pretty new stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming card. The flowers look so pretty, it's fun seeing a sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah...I love this set and now am kicking myself that I didn't preorder it before now! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Those colors are great together Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huhu Claudia, wow die Karte ist Klasse. Die Farben fetzen. LG Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, and your colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the shimmery receipe...lovin the deep burgundy and yellow colors.
    Awesome new stamps.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job! I so cant wait to get my set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty color combination! Love the shimmer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty that set is in those colors! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card GF, and the tips are wonderful! Sorry I'm late.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!