just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Scrapbook Pages

Boy, I haven’t posted much this week… because I am still working on finishing up my stamp clubs… and had the scrapbook class today!

So let me just share the pages with you.

The 12x12 version:

sept12by12_both

And here is the 6x6 version:

sept6by6_both

We’ve used the Hostess Level 2 stamp set “Apple Blossom”. The colors used are: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz – Sounds like a tasty fruit pie, doesn’t it?

You may have to click on the pictures to see the details, like the embossing on the letters on the 12x12 page or the cork flowers… I am pretty happy (hehehe) how the pages turned out and think the ladies enjoyed making them.

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!