just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Inspired by: Pink Flamingo

Today I am going to share a very fun card with you! I needed a little Thank you card for my friend Kim, because we were invited to a BBQ at her house today…

I came across a way cool idea the other day and just knew it was PERFECT for her since she loves Flamingoes!

Now the idea of how to make the flamingo was not my original, it’s by Ellen Kemper (thanks for coming up with this!). I took her bird idea, got inspired by it… and made my card.

Here it is:

pink flamingo

It was so much fun making this one. AND it’s really easy! Yes, you guessed right – It uses only ONE punch! The XL bird punch, how cool is that! There is only some minor trimming away going on and then you get the flamingo. It’s so easy that I think I don’t have to list the parts. If you do need help, please contact me!

I added a squiggly eye and it cracks me up to see how the flamingo is “eye-balling” the flower on the card – LOL.

Theresa, I know you’ll like this card too! This one is for us Flamingo Lovers :-)

2 comments:

  1. hallo, Claudia

    der Flamingo sieht ja ganz fantastisch aus *nachmachgut*!!
    Danke für die Inspiration!
    Wünsche dir einen guten Start in die neue Woche und liebe Grüße aus Deutschland
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now to make me a few of these birds. Only I'm not sure I'll be using pink. How about purple, blue, green, orange. A rainbow of flamingos.


    Norma D.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!