just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Chalkboards

I needed some hostess gifts and just knew what I wanted to make… some more chalkboards, like the one for my stamp club hostesses seen in this post.

This time a made a smaller version (5x7) for the co-host lady and the regular (8x10) for the hostess.

Here is the first one:

pet notes

And the 2nd one:

notes for kim

And I wanted you to know that I made both of those in no time… using “My Digital Studio” yet again :-) There is NO stamping anywhere this time! But again it’s a hybrid… since I added ribbon and decor element chalk die cuts…

The Markers:

chalk markers

I’ve attached the marker with Velcro… I also cut another Top Note shape, but this time from felt and sort of draped over the ribbon in the back. This way the ladies can simply wet the felt shape and use it to erase the messages…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!