just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Glitter anyone?

Hi guys! This post is going to be ultra short! I don’t feel too hot. Last week I was battling Sinus problems and thought I was done, but now I have a runny nose again and a sore throat. YUK! Better get better, right. Meds tonight!

Anyway, today’s card may need a tiny bit more glitter. What do you think?

Glitter Snowflake

I have to say, this snowflake is really stunning! I’ve cut the shape with the snowflake #2 sizzix die out of the white cardboard that comes in the DSP packages. Then I applied “Not quite Navy” CRAFT ink and sprinkled Heat & Stick Powder over it. Then I heat embossed it and turned that Heat & Stick into adhesive! Then I’ve added  some blue glitter from the “Stampin' Glitter Pack - Fine Supernova”, pressed the glitter into the adhesive a little, and gave it another quick whirl with the heat gun…

The rest of the card is so easy that I think I don’t have to go into details. But if there is anything you need to know, please ask me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you glittery snowflake is awesome. I've got to play around with that heat and stick powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've done it- I've now been inspired to pull out my glitter this weekend! Have you tried the glass glitter? I just got it & love it. also glad to see some more color options for next mini!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!