just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Last Decor Element Item

in this year’s Christmas gift series is a vase.

Here it is:

vase1

And since it has a little glare, I thought I’d share a close-up too:

vase_close

All of these items were soooo easy to make and fun too!

I gave this vase with Poinsettias to my neighbor Christa and she put it on a table in her entrance so it get be seen by her visitors :-)

Now that I’m back, I will share hopefully a card a day again… At least I will “try”.

Until, tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!