just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, December 24, 2010

Photo Cards in “MDS”

Even though I’ve sent out a great deal of “traditional” Christmas Cards this year, I’ve also sent out a good amount of “MDS” created cards.

The “Deck The Halls” Photo Card Digital Kit is such a great deal. Not only do you get the DSP, and 3 stamp sets, but you also get one photo card layout! All you need to do is insert the photo and type your greeting. How easy!

Here is what it looks like with no changes:

My Project 3-001

But you know me and once I started to play with it, I had to give it my own twist!

Rob’s uncle had visited us before Thanksgiving and he took several great photos of all of us. And since he loves to photograph birds I just had to get the “Cardinal Christmas” digital stamp…

2010-001

Now I simply made the card in MDS, printed it on whisper white CS, and trimmed down a little so it would work with our regular 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 cards. Here is what our card looks like, layered onto a Cherry Cobbler Card:

perry2010

Merry Christmas to you all – Enjoy the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!