just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Using up Christmas DSP

Last week (I know, late…) while I was finishing my Christmas Cards I decided to use up some of my Christmas DSP.

Here is the card I came up with:

perfect punches_snowflake

The DSP is the Simply Scrappin’ kit “Christmas Cheer”. The large snowflake was die-cut from shimmery white CS and looked very elegant.  The stamp set I used is called “Perfect Punches”.

So if you still need a last minute Christmas card, look at your stash of Designer Paper and you can make one in minutes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!