just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Always!

Today’s card came together pretty fast again. Because I used a piece of background cardstock that I created a little while ago.

Here is my little card:

always

Tip: You can’t really see it in this picture, but I think you need to try this too! I had used the Square Lattice Embossing folder on the Soft Suede CS first and then used the new “Framed Tulips” Embossing folder on top of it. Which really creates a neat look. It embosses the frame nice and crisp and makes the first texture seem more subtle or vintage. Very cool!

Supplies

Stamps: Always, Tiny Tags, Silhouette Sentiments

Paper: So Saffron, Soft Suede Naturals Ivory

Ink: Soft Suede

Accessories: Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, LOTS of Pearls

Tools: Framed Tulips and Square Lattice Embossing Folders, Ticket Corner Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!