just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweet Summer

… I am ready for you! And while we still have to wait a little for summer to get here, we can already play with an oh so cute FREE Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set called “Sweet Summer” And that’s what I did today:

sweet summer

Supplies

Stamps: Sweet Summer, Something to Celebrate

Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Water Color Paper, Hostess In-Color DSP stack

Ink: Black StazOn, Pear Pizzazz, Markers in So Saffron, More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade

Accessories: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Tools: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Island Floral Die, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 2-1/2” Circle Punch, Aqua Painter

Tip:

I’ve had lots of fun using my many Markers to water color! You just need to make sure to use WATER COLOR PAPER, StazOn Ink, Aqua Painter and at least 2 shades of one color in Markers… and then practice just a little…

Have fun!

Don’t forget to check out the Sale-a-Bration Catalog if you haven’t done that yet!

ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 30 12.59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!