just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, January 16, 2011

We have a winner!

First things first! I know you all want to see some more pictures from Nashville, especially projects… but I have to do something a little more important first!

Remember, I’ve asked you to vote for your favorite Stamp Club swap card, seen here.

And now that the voting closed, we do have a winner!

ScreenHunter_03 Jan. 16 11.45

It is this sample:

 winner in January

This gorgeous card was created by Joy Anderson. Joy is member of the Tuesday Stamp Club. I love how she used the “Upsy Daisy” and “Inspired by Nature” stamp sets together! And that’s just aside of all the shimmery beauty of this card.

Congratulations Joy!!!!!! I will include your little prize (a container of “Latte Buttons”) with your club order once it arrives!

Thank you ALL for creating such wonderful cards, and for voting! I’m looking forward to see what the ladies come up with for February!

Before I go, I did want to at least share one cool thing I’ve seed during Leadership.  They’ve had a very unique way on how to display some of the products!  Here is one:

Leadership 063

More to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you everyone that voted. Thanks Claudia for the prize! :-) And thanks to all the ladies that played along...I always love seeing what y'all do with the card challenges! Can't wait to see what everyone does next month!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!