just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stamp Club Swaps – we need votes!

Hi Guys, now that I’ve held all of the stamp club meetings and have all of the swap cards photographed, I am ready to show them off to you!

This time around I gave a sketch and asked that the color “blue” was used somewhere. Now remember, this is always just food for thoughts and a quick start help, sort of. So if one comes up with a different card… that’s just fine and, well… creative!     :-)

Here is the sketch:

TSSC157_thumb

You might remember seeing that one before, and that’s right. You can see my card here.

But today we are here to enjoy the stamp club member’s cards… I am posting them in no certain order!

#1
1

#2
2

#3
3

#4
4

#5
5

#6
6

#7
7

#8
8

#9
9

#10
10

#11
11

#12
12

Soooo – now that you’ve seen all of the beauties, will you please go vote on the right hand side?

The winner will get the 5 demo items from this month’s stamp club meeting. That’s just like being the hostess!

Thanks for creating such wonderful cards, ladies!

Can’t wait to see who is going to win…

4 comments:

  1. This was a very hard choice, they are all great.
    Especially #2, 4, 5, 11, and 12 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the cards stepped up to the challenge. It was hard to pick just one. Good work ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were all lovely...great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! IT was so hard between 1 and 4. I love them both! How gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talents ladies! :o)
    ~Stephanie Brown

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!