just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

“Fabulous and Fast” Sketch

You know me – I just love card sketches. My dear friend and downline Madeline provided us with a great sketch so I couldn’t resist!

Here it is:

SketchChallenge1

And here is my take on it:

fast and fabulous

Supplies

Stamps: Fast & Fabulous (Hostess Level2), Afterthoughts (Hostess Level1)

Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Peach Parfait

Ink: Early Espresso, Whisper White Craft, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso Marker

Accessories: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon, Early Espresson Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Daisies, Champange Mist Shimmer Paint, Pearls

Tools: Spritzer Tool, Cutter Kit

 

Of course I had to add the Shimmer Mist to the Image Layer (not sure it shows up in the pic). The little Paper Daisy was added onto the knot with a mini glue dot. The half pearl was colored with a sharpie marker while still on the wax sheet…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!