just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Notes to Self…

If you need to make lots of notes to yourself, like I do, then this neat Decor Element Piece is perfect for you!

ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 23 19.46

I really wanted to put mine on the wall by my cardstock, but that would have been too high for me to reach. So I’ve put it on a ceiling tile, that I had cut down a little first:

Notes1

So now I can take it down to write on it and keep it up above my cardstock. Then when I am placing a supply order, I can take it to to computer :-) I LOVE it!

You may have overlooked it while going through the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. It is on Page 9! It can be yours for FREE with a $50 order… and you have time until the end of the month! I do have an order going in anyway on the 31st of March. So contact me if you don’t want to miss out…

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!