Sunday, September 18, 2011

Custom A2 Envelopes

So today I thought I should share with you guys how to make your own pretty A2 aka “Invitation Size” Envelopes that will work with your 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 cards…
envie
I pulled out my new “Simply Scored” Tool and made a little tutorial and also show you a trick for the place markers!


Edited to add - here are the steps so you can copy them onto a piece of paper and print. This way you can keep it on hand:

  • Cut Designer Series Paper to 7 1/4" by  10 1/4"
  • Put Paper onto the Simply Scored Scoring Tool in Portrait, score at 3/4" and 6 1/2'.
  • Flip paper 90 degrees (=Landscape) and score at 2 1/4" and 6 3/4"
  • Use Paper Snips to remove four outer corners  and create tabs
  • Assemble


Now you can make the envelopes yourself and have it match your cards… How neat is that?!
Have a wonderful Sunday… I am getting ready to have fun at Technique Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!