just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stamp Club Swap Cards

This month for the stamp club swaps cards, I gave out a piece of cardstock to each club member. The piece was textured with the “Snow Burst” Embossing folder, but could be a different color, because I just used the current “new” in-colors. So you will see a variety of color combos. The ladies were asked to either use it as a quarter sheet or cut, punch, die cut into shape/s wanted.

Here is what they came up with…

#1:

1

 

#2:

2

 

#3:

3

 

#4:

4

 

#5:

5

 

#6:

6

 

#7:

7

 

#8:

8

 

#9:

9

 

#10:

10

 

#11:

11

 

#12:

12

Once again, the ladies did an outstanding job! Thanks so much for playing along.

Now – everyone, please go and cast your vote for your favorite card this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!