just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, October 20, 2011

We have a winner!

Look – what our poll is telling us:

oct vote

This means that card #11 is the winner, which was this entry:

11

What a beauty! I love the tone on tone with just a little bit of vanilla… This card was created by Theresa Wade. Theresa is part of my Monday stamp club.

Congratulations Theresa on winning!!! I will include your grand prize (my extra set of demo items from this month) into the stamp club order once that’s in. (it should be tonight…)

Thank you ALL for creating such wonderful cards, and for voting! I’m looking forward to see what the ladies will come up with next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!