just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pretty Vellum and GREAT SALE

Monday I had a little class on on how to make a tea light candle holder. We had a good time making this beauty!

Here is the front view:

front

And here is a side view:

side

I’ve used the vine stamp from the “BFF” stamp set and stamped it in Whisper White CRAFT ink onto the Vellum pattern. I heat set it gently so the vellum would not warp or scorch.

The floral border is detachable so one could use lighter color of flowers or embellishments depending on the season

And when I created my version for class I discovered the our Sizzix scallop circle die works just wonderful as a base. So instead of the regular circle, I used it. I did back it with the same shape in chip board. An afterthought… If you sponge the white chipboard in the color of cardstock that it’s going to be covered with, it won’t show up as much…

The large flower is from the “Island Floral” Die and works so well with this project.

If you’re not on my email list you may not have heard about the great sale that Stampin’ Up! has going on. You can see all the details when you click here. Or shop at my online store:

Please let me know if you need help with anything. I do have a group order going in on 11/30 (if you are local and would like to save on shipping…)

2 comments:

  1. hallo, Claudia
    WOW!!! Bin ganz begeistert!!! Wie hast du denn das gezaubert! Es ist einfach nur traumhaft!
    Die Blumen ringsherum sind ebenfalls ein wahrer Hingucker!

    LG Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Claudia! Love the pop of red flowers along the bottom...very festive! :)


    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!