just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lots of Stockings!

Last week we went to the Christmas Party of Rob’s work and I wanted to bring Christmas Cards for his team members. But I wanted it something “different”. So I decided to do the Christmas stocking as card, filled with candy canes.

And because I was multi tasking, Rob was nice enough to help. I cut out the pieces, did the stamping and writing… but he assembled them all!

Here is the group shot:

stockings

And here is the close-up:"

stocking_cane

I used the “Letters to Santa” DSP for the front main part of the stocking and coordinating CS for the back, brim, heel and toe… DSP scraps for the holly leaves and the berries were punched from red glimmer paper.

Everyone seemed to enjoy getting those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!