just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another Leadership Project

As promised, I am back today to share another of our make-and-take projects from leadership.

This time I am showing you the little treat bag we got to make:

leadership treat bag

We used the “Fancy Favor” Die and cut the shape from the “Twitterpatted” DSP.

The large flower was stamped in Baja Breeze ink directly onto the DSP. Then it was assembled, which is WAY easy, BTW! And the pink patterned flower, of course is another die cut from the “Blossom’s Builder” kit.

The instructions told us to staple the bag shut. But I much rather wanted the bag to be “re-usable” so I punched 2 holes into the top and tied it shut with baker’s twine. I also added the pink rhinestone.. hey – they are part of the kit, so of course I “had to” do that Smile

Very cute bag, and now I may have to order this die myself, since I don’t own it “yet”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!