just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stamp Club Swap Cards!

Hey there – today seemed to be the perfect day to share this month’s stamp club swap cards with you!

I’ve given the ladies a sketch to follow:

Sketch1

And here are the lovely cards that the ladies came up with:

#1:

1

 

#2:

2

 

#3:

3

 

#4:

4

 

#5:

5

 

#6:

6

#7:

7

 

#8:

8

I think they ALL turned out just wonderful and I know you will have a hard time to vote for ONE favorite. But it has be done, because we need to find a winner for this month. So please go and cast your vote on the right panel.

A big Thank you to all of my talented stampers for participating again this month!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, your sketch challenge cards are fabulous, it was hard to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to your group...this was VERY difficult to choose just ONE fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but #7 is so unique! Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!