just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Where was I updates and swap winner

Well you must have thought I’ve gone missing. Not really… only online for a bit. I still held all of my events, just didn’t find the time and energy to blog lots.

I normally don’t share lots of family or pet pictures here since I want you to find creative inspiration here. But I think I need to show you the reason for my MIA. In August we added a new member to our family. Of course a furry one! She is a Great Dane Puppy, she was only 3 month then. Meet Galena:

IMAG0832

This is when we brought her home and she was only 29 lbs.

Now she is 5 months old and just a tad bigger:

galena 5 month

She is growing at a nice and steady pace and is 50 lbs. now… She is going to double that I think… She is doing very well and has made lots of friends amongst the local stamping friends already.

Now I am not here to brag on her (maybe a little *hehehe*), just wanted to share that the puppy training has kept me a little busy.

While I have your attention, I wanted to tell you all that the voting for the customer swap cards concluded and Joan B. from the Thursday Group won again this month. This was her winning entry:

4

Congrats to Joan and thanks to all who’ve placed their votes!

Come back tomorrow and see the Technique Cards and last month’s Stamp-a-Stack… Lots of catching up to do here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!