just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Another kind of card series for you

Since you guys told me you really liked the series of Valentine’s cards, I ‘ll do another… but this time with Sale-a-Bration samples!

Just as a refresher, if you order $50 and over, you are able to pick free items from the Sale-a-Bration book, which ends 3/22/13.

Here is our first sample:

DSC_0008

 

I really like the fresh look of this card and the use of the lace tape on the little banner!

Supplies used:

feeling sentimental

sycamore street dsp

sycamore street ribbon

Delicate Details Lace Tape, Item #130966  $9.95

lace tape

Cardstock:

Island Indigo, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango

Ink: Island Indigo

Thanks for stopping by today! If you need to place an order feel free to use my online store…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!