just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge, week 2

Hi Guys – I am so happy and proud to report that yes I did make my weekly Christmas card (one design, but 2 cards).

Looky!

serene snowflakes

I did use another sketch for my inspiration, see:

sketch

AND I am using up scraps from my work area along the way. So it’s a win win for me Smile

 

Supplies used:

Snowflake Soiree, Item #127925  $21.95

snowflake so

 

Four Seasons (Hostess Set)

four seasons

 

1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Item #127811  $15.95

image

 

3-1/2 Inch Circle Originals Die, Item #121811  $17.95

image

 

7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Item #129404  $12.95

image

 

Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Item #117335 $7.95

polka dots folder

 

Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, Item #119247 $4.95

basic pearls

 

Sweet Essentials, Item #126457  $14.95

sweet essentials

 

Cardstock:

Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy

 

Ink:

Baja Breeze, White Stazon, Not Quite Navy

 

Soooo, tell me! Have I inspired you yet to get started on YOUR Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!