just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 15, 2013

Time flies…Sale-a-Bration Series, Part 5

Today’s card stirs up several emotions for me. I will tell you below the picture, in case you only want to see the sample and not read my reflection on today…

5

When I see the 2 main elements, the  watch and the sentiment I think it fits perfectly for what I want to say.

A) for the watch: Time flies - we all know that, so try to slow down every once and a while and just enjoy what you are doing at that moment or the company of your friends

B) also for the watch: It’s nice when unexpectedly you run into a friend and a little chat turns into a much longer one, like right outside of the post office…

Which brings me to

C) the sentiment “Thank You”. That’s what I want to say not only to this friend but to all of you. I honestly appreciate everyone of you and want to make sure you know how important you are to my business and me personally.

No back to the card. It’s another fairly simple one but fun. I especially like how the ribbon was added… This card was designed by Monica Sigmon for our Leadership swap. I think it would work very well as a masculine card, don’t you"?

Supplies used:

image

image

 

Clockworks (clear), Item #127292  $17.95

clockworks

Calypso Coral 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon, Item #122976

 

calypso coral ribbon

 

Cardstock:

Pool Party, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green

Ink:

Basic Gray, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, More Mustard

1 comment:

  1. Nice card...and glad you had such a pleasant encounter. I LOVE it when that happens :0)!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!